Friday, April 3, 2009

Right Brain?

Every day I check my blog to see if anyone's commented on a post or if some of my favs have been updated. You know, the normal web surfing around junk. 
And almost every day I get kinda bummed cause I realize that my blog is totally not creative. I definitely do not have the gift of writing. I have a lot of things that sound really funny and entertaining in my head, but then not so much when I write it out. 
I understand that I am mostly left brained.... I get that about me and I completely accept that. It's okay to be like me. But I've got to do something to spice up my blog. 
Ha. 
I go throughout my day seeing different things, experiencing certain moments and wonder "hmm... could I blog about that? or what about this? would this be cool to write?" 
Usually those thoughts fizzle out into nothing before I can get to my blogspot to record the magnificent event. 
ohhhh well. I'll leave all the cool blogging up to ya'll right-brained folks. 
I'll just be sitting here on my couch with Clementine (I'll introduce her soon enough) watching some flicks. 
Good ole Friday night with my left-brain.
Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this made me laugh out loud. you're so funny. i love reading your blog. skank.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.