Saturday, May 23, 2009

B.E.R.M.U.D.A

WOW
OMG
There really isn't enough space on my blog to explain in detail the fabulousness of Bermuda. No way. And no way can I fit all the pics on here. For my friends on facebook... you have full access to all pictures. I think there were around 1749 in total. Something like that anyway. Since I have no idea how to write out everything I'm just gonna be straightforward and do it calendar style.

Saturday: Arrive in Charleston and sail away on the NCL Majesty.
Sunday: Day at Sea
Monday: Arrive in BERMUDA, Cave Exploring with a special swim in a cave lagoon (the coldest water I've ever been in)
Tuesday: Tour of the Dockyard Keep and Fort, shopping for Glassworks and Rum cakes
Wednesday: Horseshoe Bay Day rained out, but replaced with complete personal tour of island
Thursday: Shopping in St. George, sail away from the glorious island (boo hoo)
Friday: Day at Sea
Saturday: Back to the Ham *sigh

I've posted a few of the pictures... enjoy... and be jealous.


Playing around at the Unfinished Church in St. George
At the Dockyards
Coming into St. George, Bermuda via the CUT. Yes our huge boat went through that tiny little cut in the island

Home...NCL Majesty

Formal night
St. George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me something cool, people.