Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ruth is having TWINSIES

Crazy news that smacks you upside the head. 
My little tiny baby sister is PREGGO.. with TWINS.

Yeah, I know it's been awhile since I've posted but life has been too busy lately. But I have some newsworthy news that just absolutely has to be posted. 
Memorial Day weekend Ruth exploded with the news that she was pregnant. Yeah!!! Little did we know that more news would be coming. 
Ruth had her first ultrasound last Friday... and that's when they realized that Baby Charleston has some company... Baby Bermuda. 
Needless to say we are all crazy with excitement and thrilled over the twins. 
Head over to Ruth's page for all the hilarious details and more ultrasound pics. 

And yes, I plan on spoiling the little twinkies ROTTEN. Rotten, I say. They will run around my house naked like two little hooligans and throw mud on each other and eat all the chocolate in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. they will eat chocolate and ice cream as a midnight snack at our house says mommajoe and poppadoc!!!

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.