Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sista

I hope you've noticed my fabulous new page design up at the top there. Yeah, it's pretty cool, I know. You can say it. 
All the credit goes to my little sister, Ruth Tinsley. 
Ruth is a graphic designer here in Birmingham via her very own company, Bogue & Weejer. Ruth can pump out some pretty butt-kickin' designs and this is just one prime example. She probably cranked this particular one out in about 6 minutes 37 seconds. Perfect for my blog. 
So shout out to my little sis.... thanks for making it for me!!!! 
You are the best sista EVA. 
Love you.

oh yeah... she also came up with the name of my blog. But my name really is Mooser.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww, thanks sista! you're the best sister i've ever had and i'm glad i got stuck with you. and i'll design you anything anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.