Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Snowerson

yes sir, yes sir
It snowed yesterday in the Ham and we had a glorious time. 
I woke up Sunday morning, jumped out of bed, ripped open the blinds, and my eyes sparkled at the reflection of the sunlight off the many inches of snow (actually it was only about 3 inches, but it felt like 3 feet). 
It was so crazy to see huge, gi-normous snowflakes falling from the sky and alighting on my face. As soon as it touched me it turned to water and made me extremely cold, but that's beside the point. Super, awesome fun. Here are some pictures of the wintery landscape that I experienced yesterday:


looking down Niazuma outside my apartment


a nice little snowman greeter outside California Pizza Kitchen



snowy snow


outside Church of the Highlands



along side I-65


yeah! for the beautiful snow. (But I'm ready for the warmer weather)



3 comments:

  1. I think y'all got more snow than we did. We had only an inch or two here. The rest was sleet and ice. I would have preferred the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and I'm jealous. ;( Do you go to the Church of the Highlands? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous-we haven't had or seen snow since 1993.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.