Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lena Dog

This weekend Steve and Lauren are in New Orleans, so I'm hanging out with the fabulous girls, Lena Dog and Sophie Soph. Steve belongs to Lena, and Lauren to Sophie. Both of these girls are fabulous dogs, full of spunk and personality. Always so much fun to be around.  It really doesn't require a lot of energy and focus to take care of them... they easily entertain themselves by playing karate teeth or having nap time. 
Sometimes Lena gets a little anxious when Steve is not around... she's not really sure what to do with herself. During those times, she becomes very vocal. Not with barking or growling... she just likes to talk to you. She wants you to know how she feels about certain issues such as politics or the weather. Today is one of those days. For the past two hours, Lena has been wandering around the house voicing her opinions on several different issues. I tried to catch a video of her, but my camera isn't cooperating with me. 
I found a video from a few months ago when Lena and I were hanging out together. I can't remember what the topic of our conversation was at the time, but I'm sure it's very similar to her conversations of today. 
So here is good ole Lena Dog having a conversation with me.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha what a sweet puppy. i want to carry her around in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.