Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tacky Christmas

First off let me say that I know it's been like 12 years since I've posted anything, but I'VE BEEN BUSY. I know, I know. I'm really doing this post for Sistah cause I know how much she has been missing reading my posts. (ha) love you, sistah.
Secondly, the above picture really has to be the worst picture I've ever taken. We all went to a tacky Christmas sweater party last night and everybody was wearing some horrible holiday clothing, Of course I had to take 103 pictures. I'm not really sure what happened in this particular picture, but the camera captured Ruth at the .... perfect? no, that's not the word I want.... at the opportune moment. I swear... Ruth morphed into some alien fat being here. I can't look at it for more than 3 seconds or my eyes start to bleed.

Anyway, here is a picture of Jeremy and I dressed in lovely sweaters. (gag) We look perfectly tacky and straight from 1993. Also you should know that we both made our sweaters. Heck yes, we have awesome puffy paint skillz.

1 comment:

  1. Not to be mean or rude, but I would recommend not calling your place of employment a "crazy farm" in your blog profile. People who are clients of your place of employment that come across your blog in a Google search might take it personally. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.