Monday, August 31, 2009

Google Ads Gone Wild


RUTH????!!!!
What in the world have you been blogging about?




Ruth has signed up for Google AdSense or whatever that thing is called where it posts ads related to whatever you have blogged. It's a really clever idea for google... I'm sure they make tons of money by their little deal.
Anyway I was browsing through Ruth's blog the other day and I look over at the ad glaring me in the face. WHAT? What kind of ad is this on my baby sister's blog. Holy crap!!!
She claims that she hasn't written anything out of the ordinary. I guess Google decided to go a little wild and crazy for the day.
"Geez, Ruth... you should censor your stuff more... kids could be reading your blog!!!"


3 comments:

  1. pshaw...whatever. probably because of some horrible comment you made or something, you filthy tramp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    I'm so sorry I haven't texted you back....My cell broke and I got a new one, and the day you texted me I had just gotten it and didn't know exactly how to use it. Anyways, i would love to go to teh next canpa meeting. i think it is on the 20th, right? i wasn't sure of your email address now, so just email me at jdevilleneuve@charter.net when you get this. hope to see you soon. love, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! i didn't know that google do that...

    como sea
    saludos!!

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.