Saturday, July 11, 2009

FNP-BC

The past few weeks I've been getting all my paperwork together to renew my nurse practitioners certification. I have to renew every 5 years in order to keep my board certification status. The part that kills me about it... it's time for me to renew. 
I have been a nurse practitioner for 5 years now.
That's really hard for me to believe. It feels like I just finished my undergrad. But oh no!!!... that was 7 years ago. 
When about things like that... about how fast time is going... it makes me realize how short life is. Yeah, I get all sentimental and reflective. I like to look back on my life thus far and evaluate how things have gone. 
I'm not really sure what the point of this entry is... just some thoughts I've had floating in my head today. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 5th year! I sometimes wonder where time is going as well. I've been finished with school for two years now and just found your blog. What type of office do you work in? I work in a rural health office in FL. I "supported" your efforts to make a little change today too. Hope to see you pop over to my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Write me something cool, people.